To order a portrait you will need to choose a SIZE and whether you wish your piece to be on a hard canvas or paper. If you choose paper you will need to get the piece framed once you have received it, I can advice you on framing.
PAPER SIZE & PRICE
- 10"x12" Multi-Media Artboard price is $120
- 16" x 20" Multi-Media Artboard, price is $180
- 22" x 30" Mi-Teintes Touch or Coldpress Watercolour $220
- all papers used are acid free to ensure the colours do not fade, the piece is sealed with UV protective spray
- unless otherwise specified the piece will be done in either oil pencil, pastels, water colour pencils or markers
CANVAS SIZE & PRICE
- Up to 22" x 30" Canvas (wooden or traditional) Acrylic $200
- Up to 22" x 30" Canvas (traditional only) Oil $280
- Over 22" x 30" please enquire, I simply charge for the extra material cost.
- Oils take over 6mths to complete/deliver as each layer must dry completely, once complete it takes at least 3mths to dry it before it can be sealed.
- Postage & Packaging are more expensive for Canvas, I send them from Blaine USA as that saves $ for shipping. To give you an idea to send a 3ft x 5ft Wooden Canvas to Virginia from Blaine cost $90 + packaging (so budget for $120 for a canvas of this size).
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
- A photo to work from (or photos if possible)
- A detailed description or discussion with me on FaceBook messenger, text, phone call, email (whatever you are comfortable with) on what you want. I do not deliver until I am satisfied that it is what you want and that you are happy with the portrait.
- If this is working on a timeline PLEASE tell me upfront! I do my best to get things there on time but have once had a problem with delivery (UPS delayed the delivery by a day, I no longer use UPS!).